To our valued patients (that means all of you),
While many things have changed over the last few months, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the American Dental Association (ADA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff and to remain in compliance with CDS, OSHA and ADA guidelines. For example:
Our goal is to create a “TOUCHLESS” office where there is nothing that patients will need to or be able to touch in our office.
- Treatment operatories and equipment will be cleaned before and after every patient according to CDC and ADA guidelines (just like before).
- We have designated a roving sanitization specialist to continually clean all high-touch areas in the facility.
- We are conducting paperless pre-visit screenings for all patients with appointments.
- Our staff are up-to-speed on COVID-19 symptoms and utilize recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Our waiting room is closed to help ensure patients maintain a safe social distance. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to allow for curbside check-in. You may call our main line to inform the front desk of your arrival. We ask that you wait in designated areas and maintain social distancing away from other patients outdoors.
- We will meet you outside where your temperature will be taken prior to being brought into the building. If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other COVID-19 symptom your appointment will be rescheduled.
- So please take your temperature at home before leaving the house. If it is 100.4 or above we will need to reschedule your appointment.
- Only patients are allowed into an appointment. If there is a special circumstance that REQUIRES another person to be with the patient please call us ahead of time.
- All flyers, brochures, displays, toys, magazines, etc. have been removed. And there is no access to the bathroom. So please go at home before you leave the house.
- We ask that you wear a face-covering wherever possible.
- We have implemented digital tools for check-in as well as contactless payment methods to reduce germ spread via clipboards, pens, and money.
- We’ve added time between appointments to allow for sanitizing and to keep patients apart from one another to avoid high volume or density.
- Any patients or staff who were diagnosed with COVID-19 must have an all-clear notification from their physician before entering our facility.
- We ask that all patients use the hand sanitizer provided at the front door upon entering. It will also be available in other areas of the office.
- ALL PATIENTS WILL BE ESCORTED INTO THE OFFICE BY OUR STAFF. PLEASE WAIT OUTSIDE UNTIL OUR STAFF ESCORTS YOU IN
We look forward to seeing your smiles again soon!
Dr. Dante Gonzales & Team